Traveling to Gran Canaria

Today is 19. Dec.2013. All entities and organizations in UB organize a new year party for the employers. Outside is -20 Grad Celsius. Snow flakes are everywhere..

But I have a daydream - a dream in which I'm walking along a sea shore and the sun shines brighter than ever and I jump into the sea. Wellen bringen mich weiter ins Meer. und ich werde bald ins Ufer geschleudert. Das hat mich an den Trip nach Gran Canaria im Jahr 2006 erinnert..




 The big ocean. Atlantic..amazing.. atemberaubende feelings..
Wenn I see these pictures I think about 'Oldman and Ocean' of ...


 Kanarian vegetation is much more different as the Mongolian plants..There are mainly cactus to see in street of La Palma.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Сараана цэцэг буюу төмсний улаан /Lilium pumilum/